14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Fashion Industry?

I am studying in 9th standard of ICSE School. I like to join Fashion Industry. I would like to become a Fashion Designer after my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in Fashion Industry.

8th May 2018, 10:25 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Fashion Industry?

If you want to join the fashion industry, then it will be beneficial for you to pursue the fashion related courses.

So, you can pursue Diploma,bachelor or master degree in the course.

Various institutes offer the course and conducts entrance examination for admission. Some of the institutes are :-

NIFT.

Amity University.

LPU.
8th May 2018, 01:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Fashion Industry?

Since, you are in class 9th at this instant, after the completion of class 12th examination in any discipline, you can apply for the Bachelors degree course in Fashion Designing.
Now, in order to pursue Bachelors degree in Fashion Designing course, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination.
Below I have mentioned some of the entrance examinations, just have a look over it.
  • NIFT Entrance Exam
  • NID Entrance Exam
  • AIEED ( All India Entrance Exam for Design)
  • Pearl Academy Entrance Exam etc.
8th May 2018, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for NIFT entrance exam after completion of your class 12th. You can take PCM stream in class 11th, so that you are eligible for most of the courses.

Admission will be on the basis of rank obtained in the NIFT entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling, based on your rank.
9th May 2018, 05:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have various options after completing 12th to make your career in Fashion Technology. You can pursue both either Diploma course or 4 year degree course.
But for this you have to clear NIFT entrance test.
After qualifying NIFT entrance test you will be eligible to get admission in any of the good colleges all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?