22nd December 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should i give after Inter to get into B.Sc. course?

Hi i am hafsa,

I have got 80% marks in inter. I want to know which entrance should i give now to get admission in the B.Sc course? Please reply soon.

Thank u

22nd December 2015, 10:41 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i give after Inter to get into B.Sc. course?

There are various university conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in undergraduate courses. So, you need to appear for entrance examination conducted by college/university in which you want to get admission.

Some of famous university which conducts entrance examination is :-

* Banaras Hindu University.
http://www.bhuonline.in.

* Allahabad University.
http://www.allduniv.ac.in

Even university such as DU do not conduct entrance examination to get admission in UG courses. For more information visit at http://www.du.ac.in.
22nd December 2015, 10:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i give after Inter to get into B.Sc. course?

There is no such specific examination held for providing admission to candidates in B.Sc, many colleges do provide admission to candidates without any examination, just on the basis of +2 marks. However, some limited number of colleges hold entrance exams for courses like Nursing such as Benaras Hindu University and AIIMS.

So, in that case you will probably have to appear for the examination.
22nd December 2015, 11:19 AM
rituja mukherjee

There are a number of subjects that come under B.Sc like B.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Geography, Geology, Home Science and many other subjects.Separate entrance exams are held for each subject. The entrance exams are organised by the concerned college where you wish to apply. While many colleges offer B.Sc courses not on the basis if any entrance exam, but on the basis of marks obtained in +2 level. You before applying you have to check out what is the exact admission procedure of that particular college. You can also find out the previous years sample papers from the seniors of the particular department.
22nd December 2015, 12:05 PM
krishn1234

I am also from Science stream, directly go to college and fill the admission applying form, on the basis of % they generates the selected candidate list. This is basically a non-technical course, so generally admission in my country is done on this basis.
There are various exams like PET, PAT, AIEEE, PPT etc for entering in other courses.
22nd December 2015, 02:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Usually no Entrance Exam is conducted for Enrollment of students to BSc Course.

However limited no. of Colleges hold exam for nursing courses.

The application forms are available in the month of June and July. So you can apply in the month of June and July.
22nd December 2015, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the universities like Delhi university give admission based on the marks you have got in your class 12th marks. You can apply when admission is announced and if you clear the cut off then you will surely get admission.

There are very few top universities which conduct entrance exam for B.Sc admission. Therefore, if you have got 80% marks then it will be enough to get admission in a decent college.
22nd December 2015, 08:55 PM
askshams

For admission in B.SC course most of the college do not conduct any entrance exam'however entrance exam conduct only for some top colleges like AIIMS Benaras Hindu university,etc.

Therefore you should directly contact the colleges to enroll in the courses, provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?