23rd May 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Hi everyone, I want to study Higher Secondary Science stream in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the course fee expenses? Please let me know as soon as possible.

27th May 2019, 01:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to study Higher Secondary Science stream in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the course fee expenses? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Sorry to say that fee structure was not specified in the official website for Higher Secondary Science in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. As per the school rule, the fee structure will be specified in the booklet issued by the school. Fee can be paid in advance by four installments. A fine Rs. 50/- will be charged for the late fee.

Official website -> http://www.burnhallschool.org/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?