23rd May 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Burn Hall School, Srinagar. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

25th May 2019, 05:49 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Yes, Higher Secondary Science is available in Burn Hall School, Srinagar. You can contact the school authorities for more details.

Address:-
BURN HALL HR. SEC. SCHOOL
Gupkar Road, Sonwar
Srinagar, Kashmir-190 001
Ph.: 0194-2500695
27th May 2019, 12:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Burn Hall School, Srinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Burn Hall School, Srinagar. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?
Yes, Burn Hall School, Srinagar offers education from LKG to class XII. The school is a Christian missionary institution and is managed by the Catholic Diocese of Jammu, Srinagar.Please visit the official website for more Information -> http://www.burnhallschool.org/index.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?