7th May 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Fees and study pattern of Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School, Jaipur?

I have just completed 10th from CBSE board and my goal is to crack JEE Main. I want to get admission in Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School, Jaipur. Fees and pattern of study of this school?

19th May 2017, 06:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees and study pattern of Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School, Jaipur?

Fee and other details of Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School, Jaipur:

Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School is one o the best senior secondary schools available in Jaipur.

Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School is a Co-Educational School under Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.

Here are the contact of this Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School and Fee for getting admission basically depends upon the class in which you get admission in. So I suggest you to contact upon the numbers that are given below.

Address For Communication :- 7/A, Pratap Nagar, Khatipura, Jhotwara City, Ward No.13, Jaipur City-302012, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Ph. No: 0141 235 1080
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?