6th July 2023, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad to avoid NRI Quota?

My kid is studying in Riyadh. To avoid NRI quota and get seat in MBBS,IIT and Engineering. In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

8th July 2023, 07:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad to avoid NRI Quota?

In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad to avoid NRI Quota?

An Indian student can study till Class VIII in abroad to avoid NRI quota. Students must have studied minimum 4 years i.e. Class 9 to Class 12 in India to get admission in the normal category.
9th July 2023, 03:15 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad to avoid NRI Quota?

If your kid is NRI student then this is the best opportunity for you to be eligible under NRI quota sear reservation. Why you want to avoid this reservation policy? according to me instead of wasting a year in studying again in the same class, its better to prepare your child for the competitive examination like IIT JEE, Medical or any other exams. Well, to let you know NRI quota in government medical college are not available so your kid is just like an other student who will be sitting in an exam. But there are some seats reserved for NRI students under private colleges and that too also for the good scorer. There are close to 600 NRI MBBS seats. Candidate need to qualify NEET-UG for admission under NRI quota.
10th July 2023, 12:43 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: In which grade I should enroll admission for my kid in Hyderabad to avoid NRI Quota?

1. To be eligible for admission, the student must pass the qualifying course from any state/government recognized board.

2. The schools might not recognize International qualifying exams and special permission might be required.

3. Admission of the student will rely on the compatibility with the age of the class they are applying for.

4. Students must clear the qualifying exam obtaining the required minimum marks.

5. Students coming from a foreign country will not be eligible for admission unless their previous school was CBSE affiliated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?