27th December 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?

Please inform me about the higher secondary schools in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics........Hope for your reply soon.....

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  2. What should I choose between BSc and BA in Psychology in Kerala?
  3. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  5. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  6. List of colleges providing B.A Psychology in Kerala?
  7. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  8. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  9. Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala
  10. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  11. Can I continue my further studies in Psychology after completing B.E in computer science stream?
  12. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  13. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  14. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  15. What are the different things one can do with Arts stream? Is it possible to do Psychology with Arts or Commerce Stream? Scope of Psychology in todays world?
  16. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  17. How should I become a Psychologist? What should I do? Are there any colleges in Mumbai to complete my Psychology degree?
  18. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
6th January 2014, 03:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?

In Kerela, the Higher Secondary Course is a two-year course also known as Higher Secondary course. Following languages and subjects are prescribed like in the part 1, English is mandatory for all students. In the part II, 12 Languages are available and one can pick languages like Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada, French, Latin, Syriac, German and Russian. In part 3, student has to choose one of the 3 Groups offered. In the science group, following combinations are permitted only
1. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science.
3. Physics, Chemistry, Home Science and Biology.
4. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Home Science.
5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Electronics.
6. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Geology.
7. Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Geology.
10th April 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?

Please provide the list OF HSS in Kerala offering psychology in science stream.
17th May 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Higher secondary school having phycology. Instead of mathematics in science stream
17th May 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Higher secondary schools in Ernakulam with psychology as a subject instead of maths
7th May 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Names of HSS having homescience/psychology in science group in alappuzha district
10th May 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

l am from Kollam and I want to know the nearby Higher secondary school providing psychology instead of maths
22nd August 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Higher secondary schools in Ernakulam with homescience instead of maths
27th September 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Higher secondary school in Kerala providing wit psychology in science stream instead of mathematics
21st July 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Highersecondary schools in kerala having psychology or homescience instead of mathematics in science stream
5th May 2021, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Higher Secondary Schools in Kottayam district having psychology or homescience instead of Mathematics
19th August 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

In which school have psychology instead of maths
16th June 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

In kerala which school have psychology instead of maths
28th June 2022, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

In Trivandrum kerala syllabus which school have science group with psychology group
9th April 2023, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Higher secondary Schools in ernakulam district providing phycology with science instead of maths for BOTH BOY AND GIRL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?