24th May 2011, 09:40 PM
Revoos

List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram

Hi,
I am doing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram. i have great interest in studying b.sc psychology so i would like to know the courses in psychology in kerala and the scope of psychology. Please reply to my querry as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala? -- [New]
  2. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  3. What should I choose between BSc and BA in Psychology in Kerala?
  4. Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology? Qualifications required?
  5. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  6. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  8. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  9. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Trivandrum?
  11. Colleges under CUSAT 2015 having IT branch in B.Tech
  12. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  13. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  14. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  15. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  17. List of options available for a science stream student for a better future prospective? I'm interested in Mathematics
  18. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
8th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram

i am just completed my bsc in microbiology and i would like to become a psycologist.what will i do for that?
14th March 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram

currently i am dng my masters in english ltr..i wld like to take a diploma course in psychology as i am keen to knw mr bout d field..wld u pls suggest me the institutions in kerala where the same is ofrd.. With regards shikha
23rd April 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SCOPES OF PSYCOLOGY IN KERALA
6th November 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the books reffer for msc clinical psychology entrance exam .
I just completed bsc nursing.
6th November 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the books reffer for msc clinical psychology entrance exam .
I just completed bsc nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?