26th December 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to become a cricketer being from a poor family?

Sir, I am Sanjeev Singh. My age is 17. I am from a small village ulda and a poor boy. My passion is cricket and I want to become a cricketer please help me because my parents cannot afford so much money and when and become a cricketer I will help my village to get free from child labour and be educated. Sir I beg you please help me.

28th December 2016, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a cricketer being from a poor family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Sanjeev Singh. My age is 17. I am from a small village ulda and a poor boy. My passion is cricket and I want to become a cricketer please help me because my parents cannot afford so much money and when and become a cricketer I will help my village to get free from child labour and be educated. Sir I beg you please help me.

To become a cricketer your talent is the most important thing. You should play very well in your school team, by doing so you will be selected for the district level team. If you perform well in the districts then you will be selected for the combined districts team. If you play well in the combined districts team then you will have a good chance of playing in the state team. If you play well in the state team then you have a good chance of playing in Zonal level matches. Your skill, talent and performance in the matches only considered for the selection to next level. So do not bother about your family situations.
17th March 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a 14 years boy from ap I didn't start my career after my 10 class I will start my career can I become a cricketer I am from a poor family
9th June 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old. I became a good cricketer in life. But i am belong from poor family. What i am doing to became a good cricketer. Sir please tell me. How i will necame a good cricketer. I want become a good batsman. Sir please help me and tell me how i became a good batsman.
22nd June 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

My name is armanpreet singh. I am very best cricketer but i need a money .i am belongs to poor family my family not provide a academy fees but i am doing daily practice spin bollwing and batting sir please help me i am better play in comes the future
14th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm Mohamed Hissam .I'm from a poor family.I want to become a cricketer. My parents didn't have enough money. Our school don't have cricket team.what can I do.Please me.please
7th June 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a cricketer but my family is not giving money how can i achieve my ambition sir please help me please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?