3rd May 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Drug Inspector for 12th Science student?

I want to join any research institute and become a Drug Inspector. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join and become a Drug Inspector? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 07:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Drug Inspector for 12th Science student?

To become a drug inspector the candidate has to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state governments and independent pharmacy institutes for providing admission to B Pharma.
Exam will consist of objective type questions consisting questions from the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard. Exam is mainly conducted in the month of May or June every year.
After completion of B.Pharmacy course, the candidate has to complete M.Pharmacy course. Again one has to take entrance exam like GPAT to get into some good Institute.
After completing 2 years M.Pharmacy course the aspiring candidate can sit for an entrance exam conducted by UPSC, Staff Selection Commission for various state Service Selection Board to be selected as a drug inspector.
6th May 2019, 08:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a drug inspector after 12th:

After completion of 12th standard you have to pursue B Pharmacy course from recognised University and you can get admission to this course by appearing in the B.Pharmacy entrance test conducted by particular University.

After B.Pharmacy, you have to pursue M.Pharmacy ,then you have to appear in the tests conducted by UPSC, SSC for drug inspector post.

Those who are not inclined to join government service can also apply against the vacancies in the pharmaceutical companies as drug inspectors.
6th May 2019, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to complete a B.Pharma degree from a recognised college or institute and crack written exam and interview which is conducted by the state public service commission. Just make sure you have the preparation for the exam and interview.

You must get admission at a good college as of now so that you can gain the required skills to succeed in the exam and interview. You also need some professional experience to get drug inspector job.
6th May 2019, 11:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Drug Inspector:-

No, you are not eligible to become drug inspector after 12th.

The minimum required qualification to appear for drug inspector examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Pharmacy, microbiology, medicines etc.

So, you need to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination conducted by UPSC or state PSC.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
7th May 2019, 08:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join any research institute and become a Drug Inspector. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join and become a Drug Inspector? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
I am very glad to see that you want to become the drug Inspector after completing your 12th standard Science stream. You should study the graduation degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) or pharmaceutical science of Medicine to become a Drug Inspector.

Those who completed their Graduation in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) or pharmaceutical science of Medicine can apply for Drug Inspector through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must complete Graduation in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) or pharmaceutical science of Medicine to become from a recognized university.
- Applicants age should be in between 21 to 33 years, and upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must physically fit.

Official website - https://upsc.gov.in/
7th May 2019, 05:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to become a Drug Inspector for 12th Science student:-

To be eligible for becoming a drug inspector for most qualification is Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. For joining about. pharmacy or equivalent course one should be 10+2 class with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?