21st February 2019, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Indian Army Soldier for 12th Science student?

I want to become a Soldier in Indian Army. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in Chhattisgarh Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Soldier? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How to become an Indian Army Soldier for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a Soldier in Indian Army. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in Chhattisgarh Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Soldier? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
After 12th standard science stream you can join in Indian Army through NDA exam or Technical Entry Scheme (TES)

-> To join Indian Army through NDA exam you need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. NDA exam will be held every twice in a year. Those who qualified in the written exam required to appear in SSB interview.

-> There is no written exam conducted for TES entry. However, you can directly apply through for TES entry when the notification released in the official website of the army. Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in 12th (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) board examination. The candidates are required to score at least 85% in PCM (individually) from a recognized university.

Those successfully qualified in Written exam and SSB interview such candidates will be called for Physical and Medical test.

Official website - http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?