25th October 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Marathi subject teacher in school?

Hi, my name is madhuri rajesh kawde. I am married and my age is 35 now. I have completed my school education from marathhi school and I completed my h.s.c. Now i want to become a teacher for marathhi hindi subjects in school. So tell me how to do that?.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get after doing B.A,B.ed with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  3. Marathi reference books for commerce subjects?
  4. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  5. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  6. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?
  9. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
  10. What is the JPSC school teacher exam syllabus and exam date?
  11. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  12. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  13. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  14. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
  15. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  16. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  17. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  18. Can I do PhD if qualified in CET if being a Primary School Teacher?
27th October 2015, 11:08 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Marathi subject teacher in school?

To become a teacher in any subject , candidates need to qualify TET examination conducted by both Central and State government bodies to recruit teacher in their respective schools.
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET is conducted for recruitment in two stages
-Primary for Std 1 to 5
-Elementary for Std 6 to 8

Eligibility for primary stage are
-Candidate must have passed higher secondary education from a recognized board with minimum of 45% marks
-Along with HSC degree, candidate must have completed diploma in elementary education from a institute recognized by NCTE or have completed B.Ed degree.

Eligibility for Secondary stage examination are
-Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum of 45% marks.
-Along with Bachelor's degree , candidate must have B.Ed degree.

The test conducted by Central body is known as CTET and test by various state government are known simply as TET along with their state's name.
17th March 2023, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Marathi subject teacher in school?

How can I become a Marathi teacher for class 9 to 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?