25th February 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior, MP is affiliated to NIOS Board?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that is Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior (MP) is affiliated to NIOS Board? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Merchant Navy being a private candidate of Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior?
  2. Is Intermediate from Board of Secondary education madhya Bharat Gwalior considered for any state government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get primary school teacher post after passing 10th from Madhya Bharat Gwalior Board?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th standard without doing 11th standard?
  6. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  7. Is Madhya Bharat Gwalior university recognized?
  8. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  9. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  10. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  11. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  14. Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?
  15. Is it good way to repeat 10th CBSE again in regular mode?
  16. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  17. Are Chattisgarh student eligible for MPPMT exams?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board? -- [New]
29th February 2016, 05:40 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Whether Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior, MP is affiliated to NIOS Board?

Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat ,Gwalior is a non recognised Board as per the list prepared by NIOS under the head non-recognised Board.
1st February 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat Gwalior, MP is affiliated to NIOS Board?

A student who has passed the 10th from Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharath, Gwalior(M.P) is eligible to get an ECNR(EMIGRATION CHECK NOT REQUIRED) Passport?
15th December 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Board of secondary education madhya bharat gwailor M.P is vaild this time or not
14th November 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hsc certificate issued in the year 2013 by madhya Bharat gwalior is correct or not
17th March 2023, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Madhya Bharat gwalior board not valid for passport??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?