27th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to become a sniper after class 12th?

Hello Sir, my name is Alansilsrang B. Marak from Meghalaya. I am really much interested in joining sniper and that is dream. I have finished my 12th in 2015. Please tell me how can I join in it. My email id is [email protected].

27th October 2016, 06:49 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to become a sniper after class 12th?

If you have finished Class 12th,then you are eligible for NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC twice every year.
Age eligibility for this exam is 16.5 year to 19 years.
You should not be married.
Your Nationality should be Indian

Once you Clear NDA exam then you will be provided graduation study.
After graduation,you can apply for CDS exam
Age eligibility for CDS is 19-25 yrs
If you get Selected,you will be assigned to regiments in IMA and basic training will be provided after testing your sniping skills.
You will be trained completely and then you will be assigned to Indian army
27th October 2016, 07:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you have completed your 12th standard and you want to become a sniper, so for that you should have completed your 12th with good marks from a recognized board and you can apply till the age of 19 years.

You have to appear for the NDA (National Defence Academy) entrance examination at first. This examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. So, if you score well in the entrance examination then you can definitely apply for a sniper.
27th October 2016, 10:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should complete your graduation from a recognized board and then appear for NDA examination, after clearing the examination, you can become a sniper, given the chance to show your skill in army. You should be quite well in aiming with rifle and other ammo weapons to become a good sniper and a professional in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?