21st January 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear in 12th Board exam from Madhya Pradesh Board if discontinued after 11th around 3 years ago?

Hello friends, I have discontinued my studies after completing 11th from Madhya Pradesh Board. I was a Commerce student and I want to appear in the Board exam of 12th standard from the same Board. Kindly let me know how can I appear as it has been almost 3 years when I left my studies.

18th February 2019, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in 12th Board exam from Madhya Pradesh Board if discontinued after 11th around 3 years ago?

You can apply for open schooling registration if you have a long gap of 3 years time. Most of the regular schools won't allow admission with such a long gap. Hence, your best option will be open schooling like NIOS.

Just get yourself registered for NIOS and start preparing for board exams on your own. You can also join some coaching classes to prepare for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?