18th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I change school in 10th class being in government school?

I want know that, can I change my school in 10th class I'm in a government school. I want to go to in other government school.

20th November 2015, 05:11 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How can I change school in 10th class being in government school?

Hello,

In response to your query I would like to inform you that at this point of time, it will not be possible to change your school under any circumstances. This is because registration for class X Board examination has already been completed in Class IX. This implies that you are eligible to sit for the Board Examination through/via this school which you are already into. Changing to any other school will not be permitted at this point of time, as per the norms set by either ICSE/CBSE or State Board. You can change to any other school or any other board in class XI, but at this point of time you are not eligible to do so. Since this year is very crucial for your career, I would suggest you to avoid any sort of experimentation in this regard.
20th November 2015, 10:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it would be quite difficult for you to change in between, because , it will create lot of problems to you.

Moreover most of the schools do not allow tobget admission in class tenth.

But still, if you want to change then you need to show a genuine reason for that.

Character certificate
TC
Registration card you need to show them.

Otherwise , it would be better for you to remain in the same school.
21st November 2015, 02:13 PM
manjunath.m.nerti

10th class result is very impartent for you, to join collages for p.u.c now changing the school is required more time to transfer your TC. so you go to the school where you wanted to study and take permission from head master to attend the classes. then the new school head master will send a letter to your old school for your TC, they will send your TC to the new school through the post.then new school takes your admission for class 10th, this procedure requires more time but you dont miss the classes.
21st November 2015, 02:24 PM
manjunath.m.nerti

10th class result is very impartent for you, to join collages for P.U.C now changing the school is required more time to transfer your TC. so you go to the school where you wanted to study and take permission from head master to attend the classes. then the new school head master will send a letter to your old school for your TC, they will send your TC to the new school.then new school takes your admission for class10th, this procedure requires more time but you dont miss the classes.
31st January 2023, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

School can change division in 10th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?