7th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I generate interest to study Geography in 10th Tamil Nadu Board?

Hello everyone, I am in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. I am very weak in Geography and when I study this subject I feel little bored. But I want to score 80% in my Board exam. So, kindly tell me the way to generate interest?

13th May 2019, 03:49 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I generate interest to study Geography in 10th Tamil Nadu Board?

There is no way someone can tell you ways to generate interest in a subject. However, Geography is an interesting subject, you just need to show minimum interest to at least open the book on a regular basis and just go through it properly, the time when you will be getting to know more things about the world geographically, you will yourself start to like the subject.

So, I would suggest you to give some time towards your Geography subject regularly and you yourself will be able to see the difference in short course of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?