7th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Tamil Nadu Board to ISC Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am the student of 10th Tamil Nadu Board. I want to take Commerce in my Intermediate. But, I don’t want to continue with my State Board. I want to join ISC Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the board?

13th May 2019, 03:45 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Tamil Nadu Board to ISC Board for Intermediate Commerce admission?

You can easily get admission in another school and under another board as well, there is nothing to worry about it. You will just have to fill up the application form for admission and fill up the details and submit it, after that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school, once you have cleared your examination, you can very much get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?