20th December 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i get above 90% marks in my ICSE 10th board?

I expect to get 75% in my 10th. But i actually want to get above 90% marks in my board. So please guide me how can i do so?

20th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get above 90% marks in my ICSE 10th board?

Just follow the following tips in order to score 80% marks in ICSE 10th board :
  • Know the syllabus and refer good books.
  • Make notes of important chapters from all subjects and always refer your notes only.
  • Make a proper time table.
  • Take guidance from your school teachers.
  • Study at least 7 hours daily.
  • Keep yourself away from disturbing elements like social media, television etc.
  • Eat healthy and exercise daily to keep your self fit and healthy during exams.
  • Solve previous papers as much as you can.
21st December 2015, 12:59 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

" Nothing is Impossible" so if you will work hard and overcome your weakness you will definitely become eligible to score above 90% marks in board examination.

Try to go through syllabus and do practice of all questions based on each topics. Try to solve previous year examination papers.

Try to give more time to subject you think in which your weak and even take help from seniors to clear your doubt.

As examination is on hand make a short note of all important formula and date and events of movement and Act for Social Studies etc.. Go through a mock test every day to get feedback about preparation for examination.

Give your maximum effort to study with proper rest and physical exercise for better mental and physical condition.
21st December 2015, 12:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to be really focused regarding your preparation of 10th boards, here are some of the tips that you help you achieve good results in your boards;

> Make a proper time table for your studies.

> Study regularly.

> Make a habit to revise things on a daily basis.

> While studying try to go through the whole of the chapter and try to understand them rather than to just give it a reading.

> Clear all of your doubts in the very first place.

> Feel free to join a coaching class if you are not feel it is necessary.

> And last but not the least, keep yourself healthy.
22nd December 2015, 12:26 AM
rituja mukherjee

Look you have to keep this in mind, that there is no definite mantra to score good marks. There is no such rule that applies to everyone. The thing that matters the most is your hard work and honest effort. It's not necessary that you have to study for hours to score good marks. All you need is smart techniques and good planning to study. Smart study means study by effective means. You have to adopt strategy for while studying and identify your weaker areas. Once you identify them, you can adopt easier means to work on those areas as well as strengthening your stronger areas. It is essential to maintain a balance between the two. Regular practice of sample test papers will help you to manage your timings.At this level, instead of going for selective study, it is better to read all chapters thoroughly and then solve test papers. That will help in growing your level of confidence.
22nd December 2015, 09:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To get above 90% of marks in class 10th ICSE, you should follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
4th March 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in all subjects to get an overall 90%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?