11th November 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Should i join ISC board or CBSE board after completing class 10th from ICSE board?

I am planning for the JEE exam. I have completed my class 10th from ICSE board. I want to know if i should join ISC board or CBSE board?

11th November 2015, 04:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i join ISC board or CBSE board after completing class 10th from ICSE board?

You should join CBSE board after completing class 10th from ICSE board rather than ISC board.
Both board are well recognised all over India. Both ISC and CBSE board are recognised by HRD Ministry of Indian government.

CBSE board is recommended because its syllabus is very well organised. Most of the competitive exams after 12th consists of syllabus from CBSE board.
Students from CBSE board can easily prepare well in these competitive exams.
11th November 2015, 05:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i join ISC board or CBSE board after completing class 10th from ICSE board?

Both the CBSE and ICSE boards are equally good for the Joint Entrance Examination. It totally depends upon your convenience in which board you want to study. From my point of view CBSE will be the best for the JEE or any other entrance exams.

Scoring good marks in 10+2 board exams of CBSE is less difficult as compared to the ICSE board. Choice is all yours, you can select any one of them.
11th November 2015, 07:25 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It is very good that you are planning to appear for JEE examinations.
Both the Boards i.e., ISC and CBSE are good to study for higher education no matter in which you take admission, both are very good in Education level.
But still if you want to choose any one of them, I would prefer you CBSE Board to opt for higher studies.
11th November 2015, 10:50 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

JEE entrance consist of two stages:-

1)JEE main

2)JEE advanced

-The first stage is JEE Main,that is the exam to avail the seat of B.Tech courses offered by the institutes including NITs and IIITs.

-The candidate who qualify can also appear for the JEE Advanced 2016 entrance test which is going to be conduct on 22nd May 2016 which is a gateway for the B.Tech courses offered by the IITs.

***paper pattern:-it consists of 3 papers

1)objective questions in paper 1 related to maths,physics,chemistry equal distribution

2)paper 2 comprises of mathematics objective questions as aptitude.

3)paper 3 based on drawing

you can continue with the same ICSE board .
11th November 2015, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You should join CBSE board although both the boards are very good and have syllabus at par. The reasons behind CBSE selection are :-

- English is easy in CBSE as compared to ISC. Hence more attention can be given to core subjects.
- There is no need to opt for second language in CBSE which is a compulsion in ISC. Hence again more hours can be given to the core subjects.
- Most of the national entrance exams are based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?