2nd November 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i get direct admission in PUCHD after scoring 88.6% in 12th?

I have scored 88.6% marks in 12th in hbse board. Now tell me how can i get direct admission in puchd?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  2. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  4. What to do to take admission in engineering college after scoring 84.6% in CBSE class 12th?
  5. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  7. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 70% marks in 12th?
  9. Can I take direct admission in IPCC after scoring 52.50% in B.Com
  10. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech after scoring 90% marks in 12th standard
  11. Can I get direct admission in YMCA, Faridabad after scoring 88% marks in 12th(HBSE board)?
  12. Can I get direct admission for IPCC after scoring 66% of marks in B.Com course?
  13. Can I get direct admission in best private college after scoring 83% in PCM
  14. Is it possible to get admission in any NIT after scoring 3450 AIR in NIMCET? Is there direct admission into MCA course?
  15. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?
  16. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  17. Can I get admission in CA after scoring 45% in B.Com?
  18. Can I get admission in a top ranking private college after scoring a 74% in 12th and 74% in 10th CBSE boards?
2nd November 2015, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can i get direct admission in PUCHD after scoring 88.6% in 12th?

It is difficult to get direct admission in the Punjab university without entrance exam. Now a days there is huge competition for the same seat in the same university.

However if you have more than 90% marks in your 12th examination then you may tryfor the direct admission in the PUCHD.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the JEE main entrance exam and score good marks. After that you can easily got admission in the PUCHD.

For any other query you can contact at the below given address :

Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 1800 180 2065
3rd November 2015, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get direct admission in PUCHD after scoring 88.6% in 12th?

You need to apply for admission when the notification is released. Normally, in degree course the admission will be based on your marks in the class XII board exam. Cut off marks will be announced after students apply for admission.

You have got 88.6% marks which is good enough to get you admission in PUCHD. Just make sure that you have got good marks in the subject for which you are applying.
3rd November 2015, 11:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can i get direct admission in PUCHD after scoring 88.6% in 12th?

PUCHD stands for Punjab University Chandigarh.
It is one of the best University of North-West.

88.6% marks in higher secondary examination is good score but it does not mean that you can get admission in that university directly.
As rule of PUCHD, first of all students have to apply for admission when the form are out then after students have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for admission.
Then, after counseling is arranged for students qualified in the entrance examination and on the basis of counseling remarks, students become eligible to get admission in any of the colleges of the Punjab University.

So, if you want to take admission then you have to go through all the processes followed as the rule of admission and if you stand upright in all the processes then only you will be eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?