13th February 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I get HS Humanities admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

Hello, I would like to know that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides education in Higher Secondary or not? I am preparing for 10th Board exam of Bihar State Board. I want to go Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for doing Higher Secondary by taking Humanities. So, what I have to do for getting admission?

19th February 2019, 08:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How can I get HS Humanities admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides education in Higher Secondary or not? I am preparing for 10th Board exam of Bihar State Board. I want to go Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for doing Higher Secondary by taking Humanities. So, what I have to do for getting admission?
Yes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya school offers 11th standard. Admission for 11th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will be based on the 10th board examination.

You can get the application and detailed instructions from the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and the office of District and Block Education Officers of the District with free of cost. You can also download the application form from the official website www.nvshq.org..

Contact Details:

Address - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Boring Road
(Opposite A.N.College) Patna - 00013 Bihar
Official website - http://jnvnud.nic.in/index.html
20th February 2019, 08:31 PM
kaushalmegha

Default Re: How can I get HS Humanities admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

With humanities subject , you will have to place ur position in state board exam first because NVS take students from state merit list and further there should be a seat for student. If seats are filled then there is no mean of your highest rank. So first try to come on merit list in your region. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?