10th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?

My daughter is now studying in 1st std in CBSE school and due to my transfer i want to her join 2nd std in icse. can I change?. what is the procedure and documents required? what is the difference between CBSE AND ICSE?

11th May 2015, 01:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?

There will not be much problem in getting your daughter's transfer done from CBSE to ICSE. You need to follow the below mentioned steps.

- First of all, take TC from the current school by writing application to the Principal with the genuine reason and completing all the formalities.
- Then get all the necessary documents from the current school like the Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Character certificate.
- Contact the new school, get the application form for admission. Complete all the norms of admission like interview, etc.
- Once called for admission, report at the specified date and venue, submit all the documents and pay the necessary fees and get the confirmation receipt of admission.

CBSE and ICSE are two board of education recognized in India as well as in abroad. CBSE is basically run by Indian Government and ICSE by Christian or Anglo Indian Community (Missionaries). English is of higher standard in ICSE and the syllabus of both these boards are different till 10th to quite an extent. It is more or less for 10+2 level. Both are well recognized and have more or less equal value.
11th May 2015, 11:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?

To transfer your daughter from CBSE 1st standard to ICSE 2nd standard, you need to obtain a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from her previous school and you need to submit it in her school where you wish to take admission in 2nd standard. And you need to submit your daughter 1st standard marks sheet along with Transfer Certificate and you need to complete the admission procedure like filling up the application form, etc. then, you can take admission in 2nd standard for your daughter.
11th May 2015, 01:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can change your child to ICSE school, just by following a simple procedure. After the completion of 1st standard of your child, you need to visit her school and you should collect following documents .
1. 1st standard pass certificate
2. School Leaving certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you should choose any ICSE school, which is offering 2nd standard admission and should apply for admission in that school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
3rd August 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

if i want to shift my child from CBSE to ICSE school is it necessary to take attestation from ajmer ( cbse) in the transfer certificate of the previous school
18th October 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to write an application for asking admission for my daughter for standard 3rd in ICSE
8th February 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in UKG (CBSE school) right now. Willing to take admission for 1st class in ICSE school. But ICSE school management is not willing to take her in 1st standard as she will complete 5 years 3 months by 31st May 2018. Can anyone suggest about the age in ICSE school? Is she eligible to get admission in 1st class of ICSE school? Her date of birth is 10th Feb 2013 and by 10 feb 2018, she will complete 5 years of age. Many thanks in advance to one and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?