3rd March 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job through PSC and SSC if completed 10th from NIOS?

Sir, I want to get job through PSC or SSC. But I have completed my 10th from NIOS Board. So, I would like to know how I can get job through PSC or SSC? Kindly help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th March 2020, 04:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job through PSC and SSC if completed 10th from NIOS?

To get job through PSC or SSC, you will have to appear and qualify in the respective recruitment examination.

The eligibility criteria varies with examination.

NIOS is a recognised board and affiliated to MHRD. So, candidates passed 10th from NIOS board are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for higher studies as well for recruitment in government jobs.
14th March 2020, 06:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job through PSC and SSC if completed 10th from NIOS?

The first thing I would like to let you know about the NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is that it is one of the only three national board of education in our country and therefore any degree or certificate course pursued from it is valid for any job application as well as higher education.

So, having completed your Class 10th from NIOS, you still have to go through the same route as by any other candidate from any board of education to get SSC or PSC jobs.

For get PSC jobs, you need to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC or you can go for various other state PSC examinations. Similarly, for getting SSC jobs, you need to qualify examinations such as SSC CGL or SSC CHSL held by SSC or you can qualify SSC examinations held by concerned state selection commissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?