19th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i get my original marksheet of class 12th?

Sir/madam, i have passed class 12 cbse exam and now i want to study further. But without original marksheet it is difficult to get admission in college. I have no idea about original marksheet. Still i have not got my original marksheet. Even though i have visited post office of my address and to my school, but no information if there about my marksheet. So kindly guide me regarding this problem.

20th October 2015, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get my original marksheet of class 12th?

You cannot get your original marksheet if it has been lost by you, however, if you haven't received it yet, you should probably contact your school and ask them for it and to help you in that matter and even if after that you are unable to revive it, you should apply for duplicate marksheet which will be probably provided by the University in lieu of some amount of money.
20th October 2015, 09:19 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually, after completing 12th School provides original mark sheet after declaration of result.

Moreover you can approach the regional office of your school or you can write a application from where you can demand a new duplicate copy of mark sheet.
20th October 2015, 12:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Original marksheet of class 12th will be sent to candidate's school by board in which he/she pursued 12th class.
Just visit the examination cell of the school where you pursued 12th class, they will provide you your 12th marksheet.
If they don't have marksheet then they will inform you when they get it from board.
20th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

First of all you need to ask your concerned school from which you had appeared for the board examinations. If they are not willing to help, you must visit the regional office of the board of examination or you can write through email.

For example if you appeared for 10+2 exams from CBSE board then you should write to CBSE regarding that you have not received your marksheet or for quick action, you can also visit the regional office of CBSE of your place.
20th October 2015, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your original mark sheet should be provided by your school from where you passed your exam. There is no other way of getting it.

Just ask the school principal about your problem and if you have been declared passed by the board then you will surely get the mark sheet from school.
21st October 2015, 10:10 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

Due to misunderstanding of your Address this things may happen .

But you do not worry. if you want to get admission in college ,first download the result from CBSE website and attested from your school principal or HOD with reasonable letter and show this letter during admission time .i hope my this may be helpful to you.

18th June 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in attending college counselling without original mark sheet of cbse class 12 as not yet received by me from my school ?
20th June 2017, 05:44 PM
enzoeducation

You Should contact to School teacher. Your original mark sheet should be provided by your school from where you passed your exam.
1st July 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I applied for improvement and I have not received my improvement marksheet. What should I do???
27th July 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

When will compartment marksheet of 2019 private candidate will come
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?