4th August 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve myself if addicted to mobile due to online classes?

Hi everyone, I am a 9th standard student and due to pandemic I am studying under online classes from the last 5 months. I don't like it at all because I have become more addicted to mobile as I am doing online classes through mobile. Even I don't sleep at night. I can't sleep at night properly because of my addiction. How can I improve myself?

6th August 2020, 04:26 PM
Sunnyprem960

Default Re: How can I improve myself if addicted to mobile due to online classes?

Hello,

Yeah, everybody's lifestyle has been changed because of this COVID-19 pandemic. Although the current generation is more occupied with the technological gadgets and became worse with the current situation (since we are not allowed to move out because of COVID-19).
Mainly the education system, where the children are allowed only with online courses for study which leads to health issues like eye sight, addiction to phones (as you mentioned), etc..

Advice: As a personal advice, follow the below suggestion for betterment;

1. Set a particular time for your online classes by making some intervals(rest for every 20mnts.) in between the classes.

2. Most important, once you finish your online class try to deviate yourself from mobile and other electronic gadgets by doing some exercises/going out for some walk/yoga and some kind of stuff which will relax your mind.

3. Do some eye exercises to avoid eye strains and vision improvement.

4. If you unable to sleep, then try some military sleeping tricks, etc.

Hope this helps..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?