6th March 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack 12th Manipur Board exam and JEE Main both at the same time?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Manipur Board. I want to prepare for the JEE Main. So, I want to know how I can manage my time to prepare for both, my Board exams as well as JEE Main? Please tell me about this immediately.

8th March 2020, 09:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack 12th Manipur Board exam and JEE Main both at the same time?

Ways to prepare for both Manipur Board exam and JEE Mains exam:

Before you start, it is important to have a goal and plan in mind. As you have to prepare for both board and entrance exam so, you need to make a timetable where you devote time for each preparation.

You need to include entire syllabus of JEE mains and board exam while making the plan.

While board exams focus on theory and JEE main is more about practice and application of concepts. For board exams, you need to be well versed with the theory part given in the NCERT books however, for entrance exam you need to learn applications of theory in understanding concepts and solved numericals.

Your aim should be to go through the entire syllabus and don't miss out any topic.

It is very important to practice the previous year question papers of board as well as entrance exams.

Revision should be done every weekend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?