1st March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Commerce? Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Commerce. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join BCA after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  3. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  5. Eligibility to study BCA or B.Sc(IT) for 12th Commerce student?
  6. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  7. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  9. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  11. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. Possibility to study Computer Science in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  13. How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?
  14. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  15. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  16. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  17. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  18. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
10th March 2018, 03:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Commerce? Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce?

To get good marks in 12th standard Commerce stream, you should have to prepare a time table to prepare for the examinations at least before three months. Try to prepare the time table in such a way that you can cover all the concepts in all the subjects of your 12th standard. Refer previous examination question papers and practice model questions papers. You are not eligible to pursue BCA course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?