19th December 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in ISC 12th Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing ISC 12th Science?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science from ISC Board. I want to know what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested in joining BArch after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

21st December 2020, 02:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in ISC 12th Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing ISC 12th Science?

To score good marks in 12th standard science you will first have to get all your concepts cleared in physics chemistry biology mathematics
Revision is a must for scoring good marks
Try to solve papers as much as you can as solving papers will improve your confidence as well as it will help you to recognise your mistakes
complete your syllabus 2 months prior of the board exam so you will get sufficient time to score well in your board exams
if you follow the above steps thoroughly then it will be enough to score good marks in your 12th standard
Bachelor of architecture is a 5 year undergraduate program
The eligibility to study this course is
candidate must for an advocate of 50 percentage in 12th standard with physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects
There are also entrance exams conducted by the universities as well as national entrance exam through this exams only you will get admissions in your desired college
The married spot in the entrance exam will help you to get a seat in your college
The entrance exams are
National aptitude test in architecture
JEE MAIN AND ADVANCE
WBJEE
AMUEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?