19th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?

I am in 12th standard (science) and will be appearing for the board exam in Feb.. I wish to do interior designing from JJ School of Arts, Mumbai after my 12th. Hence, I would like to know the entrance exam required to get admission in JJ School of Arts, Mumbai for interior designing. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do interior designing from JJ school of Arts
  2. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  5. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  6. Is fine arts course helpful in future for interior designing? Which course is more important for doing interior designing?
  7. Eligibility to do Interior Designing after 12th? Entrance exams to clear?
  8. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  9. Which is the entrance exam for interior designing in Mumbai
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  11. Is two years Interior Designing Diploma course available in J.J. School of Arts? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  13. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  14. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  16. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  17. What is the admission procedure for JJ school of arts?
  18. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
21st April 2016, 02:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?

To take admission in the JJ School of Arts, you have to appear in the CET examination in order to to be eligible to take admission in JJ School.
So, after completing class 12th, appear in the CET examination and if you qualify in the exam then you will definitely get admission in JJ School.
22nd March 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?

The student appearing hsc of any field can be eligible for interior design or only science students are allowed???
When is the entrance exam of interior design ???
30th June 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How much marks does one require in entrance exam for admission in j.j school of arts?
21st December 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I complete my 12th in pcb and also gave cet in subject pcb .can I get admission in jj clg mumbai for interior designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?