13th March 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score better marks in WBBSE English?

Dear Sir,
How to score better marks in English for WBBSE syllabus which is very hard to study. Kindly advice me as I want to score better marks but weak in it. Kindly help me.

17th March 2016, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score better marks in WBBSE English?

Nothing is hard to study dear if you take it in a proper way. If your English is weak, you should keep on practicing it on a regular basis, soon it will become easy for you. Here are some of the tips that you can follow;

> Make a habit of reading English newspapers, text books, story books on a regular basis to improve your English vocabulary and speed.

> Make a regular habit if revising the part of the syllabus you have studied during the daytime.

> Clear all of your doubts as and when they occur.

> Try to speak in English with your fellow mates and class teachers, this will improve your grammar.
17th March 2016, 05:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to score better marks in WBBSE English?

> You should make a habit to go through your English syllabus on a regular basis.

> You should try to clear your doubts during the classes and should not pile them up for future.

> You should try to make a habit of reading English books, be it your course related books or any other book, only in order to improve your reading speed.

> Revise whatever you have studied at the end of the day.

You can follow the above mentioned certain steps in order to score well in your English subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?