13th March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better Board to study Biology among CBSE and GSEB?

Hello,
I'm studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya and I have recently cleared my 10th Board exams. Now I have decided to take Biology in Science stream. But I'm confused that which Board I take either CBSE or GSEB. I'm too much confused. Please reply me.

16th March 2016, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better Board to study Biology among CBSE and GSEB?

You can opt for any board whether it is CBSE or GSEB for pursuing 11th standard in Biology stream. CBSE Board is a central board where the syllabus is same throughout the country and GSEB Board is a state board where the syllabus is confined to Gujarat State. By pursuing your higher studies from CBSE Board, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by studying from state board. So, I suggest you to choose the right board for pursuing your higher studies i.e., 11th standard in Biology stream.
17th March 2016, 05:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Both the boards are good to continue your studies with. It just depends upon your priority as to which board do you want to study in. However studying under CBSE board will definitely help you in preparing for some of your entrance examinations in future as the syllabus and examination pattern is almost same to CBSE papers.

Other than this there is no such problem studying in any other board. You can however do quite well in your examination and in further career if you study properly in any board.
17th March 2016, 05:30 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Either of the board is good to pursue your further studies in. You can obtain a good career ahead studying in any of the boards mentioned above. So, it is upto you to decide now as to which board to opt for as there is not much difference in the education system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?