6th December 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th standard from CBSE. I have got 9.1 CGPA in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get 10 CGPA in my CBSE. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will be helpful for me.

7th December 2020, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE exam?

To make your CBSE class 10 subject preparation more organised, you should follow a study timetable where you have to include three subjects on alternative days to study.

Revise as much as possible and practice to get a better grasp at every topic and then memorize all the formulas and master fundamentals from NCERT textbooks.

It is very important to study your NCERT books for better preparation. The note that are provided to you by your teachers are the best notes.

Just completing a chapter is not enough for an effective CBSE class 10 board exam preparation, you have to complete chapter wise exercise then you have to do all the questions yourself.

It is very important to practice previous year question papers and give mock tests weekly.

It is very important to stay positive.
8th December 2020, 12:39 PM
Ulna
Banned

First of all congratulations on scoring a very good score in your 9 standard
The way to score exceptionally well in the exam is
You will have to study daily all that is taught in school so that you can grasp the concept well
You will have to revise regularly the syllabus which you have learned a s revision is the key
You must cover all of your syllabus 2 months before the exam
You must solve previous year question paper
You must also pay attention to practice that are taught to you and must also focuses on your reading skills
If you follow the above things you will be able to good marks and your goals
If you score less marks in your pre board do not get disheartened because it is just to boost your performance so you score good
8th December 2020, 05:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The datesheet of 10th board examination is not yet released by CBSE.

So, till the time date sheet for the examination is not released, you can study those topics which you have not yet read

After the release of datesheet, you need to do regular revision of all the topics and solve previous year paper. Consistency in the preparation will help you in scoring better examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?