14th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th studying with CBSE Board. I have got 63% in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get above 80% in my 10th Board exam. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will helpful for me.

15th June 2019, 10:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Tips to prepare for above 80% in 10 CBSE board exam-

First of all you need to have faith in yourself that you can achieve good marks.

There is no alternative for hard work.

First of all you have to study your textbooks thoroughly and once you are done with the concept understanding practice the questions that are given at the end of each chapter.

Once you are done with your textbooks then the next thing comes is to practice previous year question papers.

Practice at least 10 previous year question papers that will help you to analyse yourself and your efficiency in the exam.

If you are having any doubt please go and solve your doubt with the help of teachers because they are available for you every time.

You can also take help from internet.

Every subject needs conceptual understanding hence do not cram.
15th June 2019, 10:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Follow these steps in order to prepare full marks in each subject:

-Make sure that all the doubts these are cleared. Conceptual understanding is very very important because it will help you to write the answer on your own.

-Do not remain absent in the school because your teachers have experience and they prepare you well for the examination.

-Always take help from your teachers when it comes to buy any refresher or book.

-Practice previous year question papers as much as possible and also take mock tests weekly.

-If possible try to inculcate habit of group discussion instead of involving yourself in unnecessary talks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?