12th December 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

Sir, I am preparing for my ISC 12th Board exam. I have scored only 54% in my 11th Science. I prepared really hard for my 11th exam but I got only 54%. So, now I want to know what kind of preparation is needed to score over 90% or atleast 90% in 12th ISC Board examination?

14th December 2020, 01:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

--- To secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam, try to follow the tips mentioned below:

Attend regularly to the classes and write the notes and refer once again after going to home from school.

If you get any doubt then immediately concerned the concerned subject faculty and clarify your doubts next day.

Read standard books and understand the concept clearly and try to solve the questions from simple to complex.

It is very important to solve each and every question that is given in your textbook and then you have to solve the previous year question papers.

Be confident and have faith.
14th December 2020, 10:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

Tips to prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam are as follows :-

1. Try to keep your concepts clear in all forms to get good marks in exams.
2. Describe your answers as much as with clear diagrams.
3. Always try to give examples in your answers to support object clarity.
4. Show your practical knowledge.
5. Keep your language and practical experience up to best to get good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?