14th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I rectify my application form of JEE Main if filled up CBSE instead of BSEB in Board column?

Sir,
My father filled the qualifying Board as CBSE instead of BSEB in JEE Main application form. Please let me know what kind of troubles am I going to face and also if the mistake can be rectified in time? It would be nice if you also tell me the procedure. Thank you!

15th May 2015, 04:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rectify my application form of JEE Main if filled up CBSE instead of BSEB in Board column?

Your application form will be rejected. If any of the in corrected data found then the officials will reject your application form and acknowledge you. However, you can make corrections if the examination conducting body will give permission. generally every year the examination conducting body will be given candidate's a final chance to rectify the incorrect data. As now for JEE-2015, the correction date is completed.
18th December 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I rectify my application form of JEE Main if filled up CBSE instead of BSEB in Board column?

I made a mistake while filling jee main 2021 application form. My Father gender was given wrongly by mistake and also I paid the fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?