18th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BTech being a 10th Board exam?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Gujarat Board. I want to study BTech course. Can I know how to study BTech? I know after 12th I will study but I don’t know how can I do that? Please let me know immediately.

22nd September 2019, 07:26 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I study BTech being a 10th Board exam?

No ,you can't study B.Tech directly with 10th as qualification.Being a 10th student no one can study B.Tech. Since 12th is required qualification to study B.Tech in any college .

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria for B.Tech you just have a look at the below things.

1.You should have completed 12th from the recognized board with good percentage of marks.

2.No age criteria.

3.Must have studied Maths physics and chemistry in 12 th and Biology student eligible only for biotechnology.
23rd September 2019, 10:14 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Gujarat Board. I want to study BTech course. Can I know how to study BTech? I know after 12th I will study but I don’t know how can I do that? Please let me know immediately.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Tech after 10th either you need to complete Diploma or 12th standard in Science stream to be eligible for B.Tech. Those who completed Diploma can directly enroll for B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry. So, please continue your studies by applying for Diploma or 11th and 12th standard in science stream.
24th September 2019, 03:23 PM
pagolworld

After 10th, if you pursue a Diploma program, which is a 3 years course, you are eligible for a lateral entry into the 2nd year of engineering degree course. which is a 4 years course. Thus after 10th, you would be a Graduate in 3 ( Diploma) + 3 ( Engineering degree course). In short 6 years.

Another route is after 10th, you study 11th and 12th PCM . Then after 12th appear for engineering entrance exam and after you clear the test, B.Tech would be a 4 years course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?