14th September 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Science for 11th Commerce student of Assam Board?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Assam Board. I want to change my stream. I want to change my stream to Science and studying with the same Board. I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream.

19th September 2019, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Science for 11th Commerce student of Assam Board?

You need to contact the school authority if you are looking to change the stream. Such a change can only happen at the beginning of the session. Just make sure you contact them as soon as possible. Also, you need to fulfil the merit to get admission according to the choice of your stream.

If it is possible then it should not take much time. You just need to write an application for the change if stream. Only the school authority can help you.
24th September 2019, 03:26 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Science for 11th Commerce student of Assam Board?

The answer is unfortunately no. It is too late now.

But it also depends on the institution. You can talk to the authorities once. Maybe they have a solution for it. Sometimes they do have it.
In all, there is a provision for migration, though your school will never want you of let you do that. Instead, visit your board and ask for the procedure. Or if you are in India, file an RTI to know precisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?