10th December 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission for further studies after completing JJ School, Mumbai?

I have just passed my schooling for JJ School Mumbai. I want to know how can i take admission for further studies?

11th December 2015, 05:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission for further studies after completing JJ School, Mumbai?

You should go and visit the particular institutions where you wish to pursue your further studies from.You will have to fill up the application form and submit it in the respected Institute and if you will be fulfilling the eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective Institute, you will be provided admission over there, or you can move further with another Institute.
12th December 2015, 10:34 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How can i take admission for further studies after completing JJ School, Mumbai?

You have not mentioned either about your stream, or your area of interest. You have mentioned that you have finished your schooling, so I am assuming that you have completed Higher Secondary that is class 12. Since you have not mentioned your area of interest, it is not possible to suggest you anything particular. You can choose general stream options like- BA, B.Sc or B.com. Otherwise you can choose professional courses like Hotel or Hospital management, Interior designing, animation, law, BBA/BCA and others. Generally these days in order to get into a course, the authorities arrange for entrance examinations. You have to collect those informations too along with the scope of the subject, fees structure, duration etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?