19th April 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I understand my son to avoid playing PUBG?

Hi Sir, my son spends alot of time playing mobile games, he plays PUBG alot and I am worried about his career and education. He is currently studying in 9th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board and we are a middle class family. I am not that much qualified to understand what benefits he will get through such games. I just want to make him understand that this would not his life better. Kindly tell me how I can do this?

21st April 2020, 12:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I understand my son to avoid playing PUBG?

Most of the students spend most of their time playing PUB G.

You can follow these tips to avoid him playing PUB G-

- First of all, don't shout at him or force him to stop playing because that lead to unpleasant environment at home.

- Be calm and talk to him personally, telling him the importance of this time period. You could just tell him that just play game for atleast half an hour each day but don't exceed from this.

-Try to tell him the cons of playing this game because it will not help him in future, it will not earn any livelihood for him where as education will.

-Try to get him aware with the cut throat competition now so, that he can himself understand the importance of time.

- You can also talk to his teachers personally so, that they can counsel him in their own way.

- Try to talk to him politely and make hin understand.

- Try to motivate him to engage himself in activities of his interest.

- Don't get influenced by other people to play this game.

-Don't let him watch online videos of playing this game.
21st April 2020, 01:28 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---First of all anger don't help you .This matter can be done with very smooth manner.

:- Show him a worst way which made after continuous usage of PUBG.

:- Show him the advantages of studies by giving some best novels or books
For example :- Rich dad Poor Dad.

:- Give them some stories of rich person who focus on study in right time and now they are well settled and live a rich and dreamy full life.

-Note:-All of you are well know that We have to give the cell phone to our child on the age of 18+.
So why you given cell phone to your child at this small age.
21st April 2020, 04:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can stop your son from playing PUB G by adopting these tips-

First of all sit with him try to make him understand that future is in his hand and he is the only person who can decide his future. Moreover, to feed himself he has to work hard now so that he can earn his livelihood.

Try to utilize his time in some other games such as Badminton, table tennis or a little walk will work.

Try to guide him about the future career.

Ask him to stop playing game once he loses the game.

You can also motivate him by asking him to play one game after he is done with revision of each chapter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?