3rd November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 1st standard of Amrit Indo Canadian Academy for 5 years old candidate? Tips to prepare for admission?

My son is 5 years of age. Presently he is studying in a Play School. I am eager to get admitted my son in 1st standard at Amrit Indo Canadian Academy for this session. Please guide and help me and also let me know how can prepare my son for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in a Canadian school?
  2. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  4. Degree from Shashtri Indo Canadian Institute is equivalent to normal Bachelor degrees?
  5. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  7. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  8. Tips for cracking CAT 2017 exam without attending any coaching
  9. What is the age criteria for class 1 admission in CBSE schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education for 4 years old candidate?
  11. Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?
  12. Whole criteria to take admission in 1st standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? Fee structure including transportation charge?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?
  14. Can I give CLAT exam after engineering diploma?
  15. The procedure to get admission in top Army school of India and preparation tips for the same?
  16. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Air Force after giving 12th science in private??
  18. Tips to prepare for 1st semester exam in PTU?
5th November 2016, 10:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 1st standard of Amrit Indo Canadian Academy for 5 years old candidate? Tips to prepare for admission?

You should teach your child some basic etiquette about how to talk to people and answer promptly, apart from this there is nothing such hard for a candidate to get admission in 1st standard in the above mentioned school. The minimum age required for admission is 3 years and 6 months and therefore as per your mentioned details, your son has attained the minimum age required, therefore, he is very much eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?