6th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Whole criteria to take admission in 1st standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? Fee structure including transportation charge?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 1st standard in National Academy for Learning, Bangalore. Please tell me whole criteria to take admission in this school? Fee structure including transportation charge?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream in GD Goenka Public School, Patna? Fee structure including transportation?
  2. How to get admission in 11th standard at The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon? Fee structure for it with transportation?
  3. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  4. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  5. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to be referred for Bank PO? I have scored 180 marks in this exam
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi Public School, Ranchi? Fee structure including hostel and annual charges? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani?
  10. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  11. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  12. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  13. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  14. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
  15. Fees structure of B.Tech in Manipal University including hostel charge?
  16. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  17. Admission fee structure in public schools in Bhubaneshwar? Last date and transportation fees?
  18. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
8th December 2016, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole criteria to take admission in 1st standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? Fee structure including transportation charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 1st standard in National Academy for Learning, Bangalore. Please tell me whole criteria to take admission in this school? Fee structure including transportation charge?

The admission test for grade 1 will be conducted in the month of April every year at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore. The application forms may be downloaded from internet and submitted for admission or can contact the school office on all weekdays from 9 am to 11 am. The fees details are not available in the school website and brochure; you can contact the school office for more details. The transportation facilities (bus) are available, but the charges are not mentioned. The National Academy for Learning, Bangalore website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?