14th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 6th standard at Syedna Tahir Saifuddin High School under Aligarh Muslim University? Does they provide hostel and canteen facility?

Hello sir, I want to know how can I admit my son in 6th standard at Syedna Tahir Saifuddin High School under Aligarh Muslim University? Does they provide hostel and canteen facility?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the entrance syllabus of 9th class in AMU?
  2. List of muslim CBSE schools with hostel facility in Jammu
  3. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  4. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  11. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  12. When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?
  13. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  14. How many seats are available to study in 9th standard of Aligarh Muslim University? Date of application?
  15. Previous year question papers of Aligarh Muslim University with solution for 9th standard
  16. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  18. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
17th April 2017, 07:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 6th standard at Syedna Tahir Saifuddin High School under Aligarh Muslim University? Does they provide hostel and canteen facility?

To get admission in the above mentioned 6th standard at Syedna Tahir Saifuddin School, you must have to qualify in the 5th standard examination from a recognised Board.
After that you must have to apply for the above mentioned School. There will be an entrance examination conducted by the respective authorities, qualifying in which admission will be granted.
Yes, definitely the above mentioned School provides hostel and canteen facilities for the candidates.
Hostel Fees: 3650/- per annum
Canteen Fees: 10,000/- per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?