6th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Graduation for 12th failed student?

Unfortunately I am failed in the Board exam of 12th standard. I am the student of PSEB Board. I don't want to waste my year and secure admission in Graduation. So, I want to take your advice. Please tell me what to do now?

4th May 2018, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Graduation for 12th failed student?

It will not be possible to get admission in graduation, if you don't have class 12th pass certificate. You have to pass class 12th, if you want to study further.

If you are not getting admission in graduation, then you can try diploma in engineering on the basis of class 10th. This will help you to gain a professional qualification and after completion, you can apply for graduation.
5th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Unfortunately I am failed in the Board exam of 12th standard. I am the student of PSEB Board. I don't want to waste my year and secure admission in Graduation. So, I want to take your advice. Please tell me what to do now?

Sorry, it is not possible to join a graduation course after failed in 12th examinations. The student has to pass all the subjects in 12th to study graduation course. Therefore, the student has to appear for the failed subjects and clear them for joining graduation course. The minimum eligibility to join the graduation course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Only after passing all the papers in 12th standard, student can join the graduation course, like BA or BSc or BE or BTech, etc.
5th May 2018, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Graduation course after failing in your 12th standard examinations. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course, you should have passed all subjects in your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Graduation course are done through entrance examination conducted at State/ University/ College level or through merit basis of 12tj standard board examinations. Since, you have not qualified 12th standard, you have to appear in supplementary examinations of your 12th standard to get admission for pursuing Graduation course.
8th May 2018, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission for Bachelors degree in any of the college until you have qualified in class 12th examination. Based on class 12th performance and marks, admissions are granted for Bachelors degree course.
So, in order to study Graduation, you must have to complete your class 12th examination. You can complete your class 12th examination externally from any Open School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?