31st October 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get the details of my first school? Will it be important for the future?

How to get the details of my first school? Will it be important for the future? I have no details about it and right now am moving to college, so will the school details be required for completion of the Engineering course or not? Looking forward to get the answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any school which would help me to join NASA in future?
  2. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  4. How to be a automobile engineer in future?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  6. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  7. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  8. Can I get admission in a new better school at class 12th?
  9. Important dates for admission process in law stream at Symbiosis law school at Pune?
  10. Which is the best school to get admission for my son who just doing 4th class now in Chandighar?
  11. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  12. Which is better between open school coaching and regular school?
  13. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  14. Details to apply for Junior High School?
  15. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  16. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  17. On what basis a student should plan his/her career?
  18. Which subject is more easier after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2015, 12:56 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the details of my first school? Will it be important for the future?

Actually what is more important to get admission to higher studies are your marks at school levels but somewhere recognition of school is also important.

But don't worry they won't be going to ask you details of your school.
You just need to remember very few things about your school.
2nd November 2015, 03:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the details of my first school? Will it be important for the future?

NO, dear no where it is required to know from where you started your studies from, just chill and do not worry.

Leaving your 10th and 12th board documents, nothing else with be much required in your future , not even during jobs. So, do not unnecessarily worry about it and just continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?