24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get my name corrected in my SSLC marks card?

Sir in my SSLC marks card my name is written as
MOHAMEDNOORULLA but there is no space between
Mohamed and noorulla
I want my marks card with the name
MOHAMED NOORULLA so what's the procedure for that and I have PU marks card with space between mohamed and noorulla.

24th December 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my name corrected in my SSLC marks card?

To get your name corrected in your SSLC Marks Card, you need to contact your school principal where you have passed your 10th standard. Your principal will explain you the procedure and will ask you to submit the application form regarding name correction and you need to pay the specified fee. They will send your request to the higher authority and then they will process your request and your new marks memo will be provided to you within 1-2 weeks.
26th December 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your name corrected on the SSLC marks sheet, you must have to contact to the Principal of the School from where you have passed your class 10th examination.
Write an application to the Principal that you your name is incorrect in the mark sheet.
The Principal will guide you further to change the incorrect name in the mark sheet.
2nd March 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I'm Tofiq S, from Karnataka. my problem is that my name is printed in SSLC marks card as TOFIQ and in PUC and Graduation marks card it is printed as TOFIQ S.
So i'm requesting to you that what is the solution this and which is need to be correct?
10th April 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in trouble please help... My father's name in all my certificates is mentioned as 'PREM DASS' but my father's correct name is 'PREM DAS' is there anything that I can do to rectify this???? I am not able to apply for bank a/c, pan card, I passed out SSLC in 2013..
22nd November 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is kashif ahmed and my sslcarks card as printed as kaship sir what can i do for correct name in sslc marks card??
22nd November 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is kashif ahmed inmy sslc marks card have different name can i change the name
5th September 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

My name is jaseela but in sslc mark sheet my name is raseela how can I change my name in the sslc mark sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?