6th January 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details?

Respected sir,

My sister has passed the 12th from NIOS. Now she has taken admission in K.C.D.college of dharwad in karnataka. But the principle of that college is not ready to accept the migration cum transfer certificate. He wants the transfer certificate which must consists of the detail of caste and date of birth. Tell me how can i get such transfer certificate from NIOS?

6th January 2016, 08:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.
It is recognized by Human Resource Department, Govt of India.
It is very popular and well-known board which conduct education and examination up to higher secondary and provide certificate just like as other boards.
To collect migration, transfer and other important documents, students need to contact to the center from which the student has appeared for boards examination.
In case they are not ready to provide the necessary documents then the students need to complain for the document at their regional headquarter or in main headquarter which is in Uttar Pradesh either through call or writing to the officials.
It will be better to contact at regional office.

Migration certificate is necessary for ever students changing their board and transfer certificate is compulsory after 12th to take admission.
Also, migration certificate consist of student details but not anything about caste of student as education is not based on caste and religion.
4th June 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details?

Sir I have passed 12 th exam from nios board and now I want TC and CC from board, please tell me how I will get these certificate
13th June 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

My son is joining college after completing 12th Nios college will not allow us yo pay the fees unless we give the Nios TC .he passed Nios April 2017.
When can we get his TC. Regional center at Chennai is not sure of the exact date when it will be available
His admission is getting delayed .
Kindly let us know the exact date we can get his TC
1st August 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Student of nios. I have not got my migration and provisional certificate. I'm troubling to join in college. Please answer my question
1st August 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of nios.l have not got my migration and provisional certificate. I am troubling To join in college. Please answer me
11th June 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible migration and provisional certificate print by online..it is urgent require for admission in diploma engineering
27th June 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get transfer certificate and provisional certificate?
2nd October 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

In NIOS I have been taken 4 subjects and from CBSE I transfer 2 subjects but in the results only 4 subject is there transfer subjects is not been add in the marksheet what I do
24th April 2021, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Nios 10th certificate doens't have any caste denotation in it. Generally SSLC certificate is also a proof for caste. How to get rid of that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?