2nd November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Sc(Agriculture) for CBSE students?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that what is the way that CBSE students enter into the B.Sc Agriculture course after there 12th Board exam? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination
  2. How to join B.Sc(Agriculture) for CBSE students? -- [New]
  3. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  4. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  5. Which are the subjects in BSc Agriculture? Are the questions in entrance test conceptual?
  6. What are the various students scholarship provided for CBSE X students?
  7. How much rank is required to get a government seat in BSc Agriculture in Kerala?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  9. Can I get a government seat in any medical college after scoring 115 in EAMCET with 24.125 weightage in IPE?
  10. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  11. Whether Aligarh University comes under ICSE board or not?
  12. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  13. Courses that can be done after finishing HSSC exam?
  14. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
14th November 2015, 05:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Sc(Agriculture) for CBSE students?

It depends on the course which you want to pursue in the field of Agriculture. If you want to pursue normal graduation then you can get admission on the basis of performance in 12 or on the basis of entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned college/university. If you want to pursue course in the field of agriculture engineering you need to appear in engineering entrance exam. Some colleges take admission on the basis of 10+2 results while some take into account the score of entrance exams. Since you want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture, so you need to check this out with the concerned college in which you want to enroll for their admission process.
7th April 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Sc(Agriculture) for CBSE students?

How to join b.SC agriculture for cbse students? Which is the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?