3rd October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join Medical Physics field after 12th?

I am tamil. Now i am studying in 12th. I have interest in joining the medical physics field. So how should i approach for it?

10th March 2016, 08:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Medical Physics field after 12th?

See, there is no such thing called medical physics. If you want to join medical stream, then you will have to pass physics, chemistry and biology papers in the JEE mains examination. Since you have mentioned that you are currently studying 12th, you have to get yourself prepared for the joint entrance mains examination this year. You must sit for this examination right after you sit for your 12th year final examination. The joint entrance is taken in the months of April,May. You must not only pass in each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology but you should also obtain high score in each subject to get a rank within 1-1000. Generally people can opt for medical streams when they have a rank in this range. You can get admission in government medical colleges, if and only if your rank comes in this narrow range. Otherwise you will have to pay around 10-15 lacs and get admission in any private medical college. Log onto http://jeemain.nic.in/ to get the forms of JEE Mains this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?