8th January 2016, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

How to manage time to clear board exams as well as IIT-JEE?

I am now in 12th and want to study for IIT-JEE. So i want to know how should i mange my time so that i can clear both boards and IIT-JEE in the same go?

Please help me and motivate me
thankyou.....:-)

8th January 2016, 01:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage time to clear board exams as well as IIT-JEE?

It depends upon your determination.
As you know that syllabus of both board and Entrance exam is same hence you need to worry about your preparation.

Make notes and keep revising them.
Practice previous year questions papers.
In a whole day give at least 2-3 hours to Entrance Exam preparation.
Practice mock test every weekend.
Make your doubts get cleared when ever they get arised.
8th January 2016, 09:29 PM
ruthless
Member+

For IIT-JEE exam preparation we have to give two or three hours in a day with study of 12th class.
physical activity are also important for IIT-JEE exam.
8th January 2016, 10:54 PM
kantraman

Devote 3 to 4 hours for board class every day.But as we know that in IIT and JEE questions will be asked from the same class so if we are just preparing for board class means also preparing ourself for the same exam so if we do deep study then we are preparing ourself for both the exam.
8th January 2016, 11:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to have a positive approach to everything in life you wish to do and that thing seems to be okay with you. Now, when it comes to manage your time I wold like to say that your 12th is also of utmost important as your entrance examination.

Your first and foremost aim now should be to clear 12th boards with good result so that you will not have to face much problems in future. Apart from your preparation of your 12th class examination, just take out only little bit of your time to devote towards your entrance examination but do pay full attention towards your 12th exam and you will be ultimately benefited, I am sure of it.
9th January 2016, 12:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can do the both in same year by just following good routine. My suggestion to you is that you should study your 12th course by clearing basics. Make your own notes on all important topics. You should practice previous year JEE papers on Sunday. Choose any topic from your 12th book and after completing that topic try to solve corresponding question from JEE papers. Be regular in your study. Apply for the weekly coaching classes if you feels weak in any subject. Take care of your health also.
9th January 2016, 12:34 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IIT JEE is among the toughest examination but as nothing is impossible so, if you will work hard you will definitely qualify in examination.

As, you are now in 10+2 if you will give proper time to your studies as well as on preparation for JEE examination as according to its syllabus, you will definitely qualify in examination.

So, you need to give your best the rest will be depend upon your luck to qualify in examination. You need to go through previous year paper for better preparation.
9th January 2016, 07:39 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* From initial stage onwards you would have maintain parallel both board and iit-jee preparation as it seems to no stress and tension at the time of exams why because preparing for board exams is not a big task just understanding the concepts is enough , jee meant for dome additional information and working out on problems .
-> Set your priorities of your own interest then start preparation with well designed plan.
-> Follow NCERT books .
-> During the times of board exams getting closer prepare thourougly on board exams .
15th February 2016, 09:07 PM
anuradha1985

For better study , you should make study plan according to subject .Try to concentrate more on you weak subject.as much as use your time for your ,it will be beneficial .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?